Veterans & Youth Career Collaborative has a full-time job placement assistant on staff.
Find Your Opportunity
Where do you want to go next in your career? Whether your goal is a step up, a more attractive location or to work with a company where you can make valuable contributions, VYCC will help you find what you’re looking for.
Traditional job searches are time-consuming, and you never quite know what you’re getting into when you take a leap. VYCC has been helping talented people reach their goals over the years.
We start by learning everything we can about you. We look beyond just your skills and resumes to understand your experience, interests, and goals, and together we paint a picture of your ideal opportunity. Then, VYCC makes it happen.
The VYCC Advantage
- Opportunities that are not advertised to the public.
- Detailed information on the positions we recommend and the employer looking for talent.
- The assurance that you’ll fit in with the culture of employers we recommend.
- Pre-interview preparation that helps you understand what the decision-maker is looking for.
- Positions that truly align with the goals you’ve defined for your career.
- Confidential searches that allow you to stay focused on your current role.
It is important for students to remember job placement is a two-way street. Candidates must actively send out their resume and work closely with our school’s Case Managers to find which place of employment will be the best one for them.
Call or Email Veterans & Youth Career Collaborative for more information.